We all have busy schedules where we might be juggling work and family at the same time. In the little free time, we often get to spend relaxing with our family and friends it’s likely that we don’t want to spend this precious time cleaning our kitchen and bathrooms.
However, these are tasks that are important to our health and well-being and we have to ensure that they get done. Fortunately there are many tips and tricks you can adopt to get the job done much faster. Here are 5 ways to get your kitchen and bathroom clean daily in 10 minutes:
- Set a stopwatch– It is easy to get distracted whilst cleaning, the phone may ring, we may receive a text message notification or work emails may be popping up. Hence first put your phone on silent and set a timer, this will eliminate any phone distractions and the timer will keep you alert and focused on the task at hand.
- Prioritise your cleaning duties- There are some tasks that don’t need to be done every day, for example you don’t need to sweep your floors every day. However you do need to do the dishes and clean all kitchen surfaces on a daily basis. Get multipurpose wipes that clean and sanitise in one go, quickly wipe and back and forth to get the wiping done faster. Also doing dishes by hand is surely more time taking than using a dishwasher, investing in a good quality dishwasher is one decision that will save you a lot of time and effort.
- Think ahead– For places like your bathroom where extra scrubbing is bound to be required, you can significantly reduce your cleaning time by just using the right cleaning products. Many cleaning products can be sprayed hours before and do the work whilst you go on and do other tasks. In the bathroom spray products such as grout cleaners well before you start cleaning. This way when you start cleaning scum and dirt will come of much quicker and simply a matter of wiping everything clean.
- Enlist some help– Most of the time we are living with other companions. These may be our family, friends or even housemates. Divide tasks amongst each individual member so that everyone can save time and effort. Offcourse some tasks are more difficult than others, thus work on a system of rotation to keep things fair. Schedules are a remarkable tool to help save time!
- Invest in a hand vacuum- This is great for the kitchen where crumbs and cooking particles are always around! Don’t waste time and vacuum away any particles as soon as you see them. Things can quickly pile-up with procrastination and waiting for someone else to do the job for you.
Tiddox Cleaning Equipment Company
You don’t need to put off cleaning your kitchen and bathroom any longer with the above tips. Try them out and see how much time you save for yourself!